Friday 3 May 2013

A Gift For My Lunch Buddies - 01

Since my House of Blessings project is completed, I now have time to slow down my pace and take my time to think what I really want to do.

I thought of my lunch buddies. I am blessed with 3 lovely working lunch buddies. We lunch together almost everyday for countless years. We shared many stories, laughed and cry together and mostly, we enjoy gossiping together. They are always there for me so I wanted to do something for them.

Instantly I know what to do for Helen Teo. She loves plants!

I took K & J Dolls' Heart Cactus pattern as it represents Helen's love for the plants. K & J's pattern is easy to follow and full of picture tutorial.


(I have decided to drop the handle and turned the cup into a flower pot)

All wrapped up, ready to meet her new owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment